UUCL Covid-19 Guidelines
Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Lakeland
Protocols for Group Gatherings/Services
Updated March 20, 2022
The following protocols are in place to keep the risks of spreading Covid-19 at a minimum. We strive to do our best to keep our congregants, especially the most vulnerable, safe. This document is considered a “living document,” and will be updated as the circumstances of this pandemic and COVID vaccination changes.
- The CDC’s most recent information is that Polk County is a low transmission area. If this changes, these protocols will be changed as needed.
- Gatherings and services
- If you are sick or have been exposed to covid, please stay at home
- Masks are optional for Sunday Service and large group gatherings indoors
- Masks are recommended for those who are unvaccinated or immune compromised
- Singing will be permitted
- Zoom continues to be a safe way for our members and friends to attend
- Facility Users
- The facility is now available for public performances
- Facility users can make their own decisions regarding the use of masks during their use of UUCL facilities
- Outdoor Meetings
- Outdoor gatherings are still recommended when possible.
- Masks are not required outdoors
- It is recommended that families with children and teens communicate with one another about the level of interactions that they are comfortable with their children having.